Sunday, December 14, 2008

Jerome James Played Tonight.

He got in with four minutes to go, the Knicks up 25. Stood by the scorer's table with a big grin on his face. Hit his first shot (a fallaway in the paint), grabbed a rebound or two, even threw in a between-the-legs dribble before, well, shooting an airball. Every move had the guys on the bench going nuts.

The way he got up and down the court made Malik Rose look like Usain Bolt, but it was good to see Big Snacks finally get some run. Er, jog. Sometimes dreams do come true.

6 comments:

B. Long said...

Congrats to Jerome Jellydonut James. And Congrats to Russ for this kick ass blog. I never knew you had one that wasn't on Slam.

TADOne said...

See, if I was aware this greatness existed, I would have stopped in here before now. Love the Haiku's.

Roy said...

Hey Russ. Great blog coming from one of my fave SLAM writers. Looking forward to more of your posts. :D

Moose said...

And Russ, no response to my comment on your other piece?

Nothin_personal said...

Where is Russ?
I've been away for two months, I check on Slamonline, just game reports.
I check down here, nothing...
Now, where do I get my fix? :)

Tony Chew said...

The Internet has developed enormously over the earlier 10 years. From placing sports bets to acquiring a auto, the Internet has created our lives very relaxed. The Internet has been a wonderful resource for athletics bettors.
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
bandar ceme
hobiqq
paito warna terlengkap
http://199.30.55.59/sumoqq78/
data hk 2019